Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Problem In Cleveland Hip Hop!

Ok Usually I don't post my thoughts in depth on here but damn! Ok I been voting for Jus Mic on LeakJones.com against Chip and Cudi, now they both rep Cleveland, well Cudi to an extent, but I'm not getting into that! So people been commenting on the battle of the leaks and people are trying to tell me Jus Mic is outdated, he needs to leave "c-town" and I am extremely PISSED!! Jus works hard as anyone in this city! The problem in this city is everyone who listens to rap looks to follow the artists who emulate other famous artists, there is no individuality! Okay maybe Chip talks about something but he ain't lyrically or even as far as an artist goes even close to Jus Mic, Twizted Mind, or ProphtheProblem! You can't even argue me it until you hear these 3 dudes! When you do come back and try to argue me lol YOU CAN'T!!! So, before you all say Chip is the best in Cleveland and even to say lyrically wow come one people go listen to these artists I named!!!!! GET HIP!

No comments: