Monday, April 6, 2009

Who is Twizted Mind?


Photobucket

If you live in Cleveland you may be familiar. Even if his music never touched you, you @least heard the name. I could take you way back 2 the very beginning. Michael Arnett meets Bernadette Clark, but who wants 2 know the person behind the talent? In fact Raheem Clark would prefer you only take interest in his alter-ego. It’s the music that lives 4 ever. We die everyday. With that said cold world, I would like 2 introduce you 2 Twizted Mind. The self proclaimed Michael Myers of rap! The average person would ask why Michael Myers? Why not Labron James? He’s young rich and living his dreams. Why not Barack Obama? If his achievements as a black male don’t inspire you, nothing will! It’s very simple”, replied Twizted Mind. Me & Michael relate”. No matter how many times we get knocked down in life we get right back up, & go right back 2 doing what we know best.” In his case that just so happens to be kill’n about 20-30 people with a butcher knife.”

It’s this type of logic that separates Twizted Mind, from your typical rap artist. @ the age of 24 Twizted Mind has already released, 3 solo projects, 2 group projects, 1 collaboration project, & 2 compilation projects with independent recording company 220 Records. “Every time I turn around I got niggaz ask’n me why you still with them niggaz?” I can’t say I don’t understand where the questions are coming from.” They looking at it like this dude is way to talented not be on yet!” One thing I’ve learned in all my years doing this rap shit is its not going to happen over night.” This is not a profession for the impatient.” Twizt Mind is not new to the grind of working with independent record companies. He signed his first deal with UNEM entertainment at the age of 14. When I reflect on my career up to this point, I honestly have no regrets.” That’s not to say I don’t want a major deal.” I just realized I truly wasn’t ready for one then.” If nothing else 220 Records has provided me with a great recording environment, and all the tools needed to aid my growth as a recording artist.” At the age of 24 Twizted Mind has been through his fair share of up’s and down’s. It’s going to take way more then a few record labels sleeping on him to break his spirits! I got 3 kids, 2 daughters & a son.” Music is the only thing I know!” This is how I plan on feeding them.” Needless to say I take this shit very seriously!” I didn’t get this microphone tatted on my neck because it looked cool.” It represents my dedication to the craft!” It’s that very same dedication that mutes the claim of any skeptic speak’n on an early Twizt Mind retirement. “WHAT?” Nigga please!” Me retire?!?” Shit, I’m just getting started!” Yeah, you wish I retired!” My music tells my story.” With that said Disrespectful come’n soon!” I can’t promise my success in this business.” Shit, I can’t even promise I’ll be here tomorrow, but one thing is 4 sure. If Twizted Mind name is on it expect quality! That I promise! 4 more information on Twizted Mind simply Google him. Hey, just 4 kicks when your finish with that google these other niggaz. Witness the difference!

-Make sure you check out his new site at www.twiztedmind.com

No comments: