Saturday, May 30, 2009

Is Hip Hop Back?!

Is Hip-Hop on its way back? I know Lupe said it's coming back to the lyrics on his track "Failure." Know I know I was excited but this music kept getting very repetitive and boring with people like Gucci, and Oj. The club scene is cool for the club! When it comes to "Hip-Hop" the game has been lacking substance. I know it's 2009 and things are changing but that doesn't mean the artist's releasing music need to dumb down the music completely! With Eminem's release of "Relapse" I have been in a great mood musically the album is classic! Em shows you can have the shock factor, singles, and underground all in one lane! Well, here are a few tracks that breathe that breath of fresh air into the Hip-Hop scene! ENJOY!

Oh and the people who hate on my opinion just keep your comments to yourself you look extremely lame!


HIP HOP NEWS @ DEFSOUNDS.COM



HIP HOP NEWS @ DEFSOUNDS.COM



HIP HOP NEWS @ DEFSOUNDS.COM

No comments: