Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mike Nice Album Release!


Photobucket

Photobucket




From Mike Nice:


If you were at the last one you already know. If you went then you wont want to miss this one. I will be droping my sophmore album called "Music 4 the people" On Friday Aug.28th @ The Grog Shop (in Coventry) Cleveland Hts. The tickets are 10.00 through Jay and I and with a ticket purchase you will recieve a Free Copy of the Album the night of the show! Or Buy tics through Ticketmaster. D Roof will also be Releasing his Album as well. If planning on attending I advise you get there early because we will be giving away prizes all night long . Prize's include Nike"Dunks" , Sony Headphones, Free Food, Cd's, T-shirts, 100.00 gift cards,59/fifty fitted caps, ect. This is also a Birthday Bash for JayDue and I. So expect one hell of a party!

No comments: