Saturday, June 13, 2009

This Summer In Cleveland Hip-Hop


Photobucket

So, I have been listening to a lot of music lately and it's official I'm pretty much staying away from industry music. NO, not because I'm hating just because it all sounds to similar and in Cleveland we have way to much talent that if I was not from Cleveland would still be listening too! This summer is going to be crazy Twizted Mind is very close to releasing one of his mixtapes "Disrespectful" also ProphtheProblem will be dropping "Midwest Fresshh"!!! Jus Mic has composed an amazing ALBUM that once it is mixed and mastered will be on its way! I have spent the last week listening to my dude Machine Gun Kelly's new tracks he has out! It is going to be a great summer people, Cudi is blowing up and I hear Chip has a proposal from some label in the works! Cleveland is finally getting some attention that we need. So for the latest on the more underground artists check back here!!! thanks for the support and hopefully I can keep letting you all know the latest on all the Cleveland Hip-Hop! PEACE and much love to ya...!

No comments: